The SPOT X® 2-Way Bluetooth® Satellite Messenger helps you stay in touch when you're off the grid or beyond reliable cellular coverage. Connect the SPOT X 2-Way Bluetooth Satellite Messenger to your smartphone via Bluetooth through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with search-and-rescue services in a life-threatening situation. If preferred or when necessary, SPOT X can be used as a standalone communication device. SPOT X has its own dedicated U.S. mobile number, so others can message you directly at any time. Unlike ordinary, basic wireless communicators, this SPOT X messenger sports a 2.7" backlit display, IP67-rated high resistance to dust and water, and an illuminated Qwerty keyboard. It can run up to 240 hours in 10-minute tracking mode on the internal, rechargeable lithium battery.
Manufacturer model #: SPOT-HD-X-B.
- Wireless communicator with 2-way messaging and search-and-rescue contact
- Selectable 2–60-minute tracking intervals
- Pair Bluetooth smartphone through SPOT X app to access contact
- Usable as a standalone communication device
- 2.7" backlit display
- IP67-rated dust and water resistance
- Illuminated Qwerty keyboard
- Runs up to 240 hours in 10-minute tracking intervals on rechargeable lithium battery