The SPOT™ Trace Motion-Activated Tracking Device features built-in vibration sensors that send GPS locations only when the asset is moving. This device enters a Suspended Track Mode when the device is stationary for more than 5 minutes. Once SPOT Trace has determined movement over a 200 meter distance and the unit has been at rest longer than the selected period of time (30 minutes or 12 hours), tracking will send a Movement Alert and track at the selected tracking interval. Tracking options allow tracking messages to be sent every 2.5, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes (depending on your service plan and preferences). For assets stored on the water where vibration would cause false tracking, enable the Dock Mode to help eliminate tracks caused by waves while the boat is safely docked. It's recommended that you line power your device when using Dock Mode as battery consumption may be higher. Dimensions: Compact Size 2.02" x 2.69" 3.1 oz.
SPOT Trace notifies you if your device is powered off. Receive a daily alert with GPS coordinates, so you know your asset is secure. Receive a notification when the device's batteries are low. Power sources: 4 AAA Ultimates Lithium 8x batteries (installed); 4 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries (sold separately); Line power with a 5V USB connection (included); Waterproof line power with custom USB cable (sold separately). For complete details on SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger, visit findmespot.com/ServicePlans on the worldwide web.
- Requires subscription to Spot Trace
- Receive a text/email when new movement is detected
- Track your assets' locations online in your SPOT account*
- Long battery life and plug-in power option
- Rugged and waterproof
- Satellite communications network
- Compact size
- Mounting options: reversible mounting bracket, industrial double-sided tape, adhesive grip pad, or adhesive Velcro® strips
- Compact Size 2.02" x 2.69" 3.1 oz